Adverts from £149

Fast, effective, great value for money vacancy helping you reach the most skilled relevant professionals.

Need more information? 023 9245 7575

Already a client? Recruiter login

      Do you need a Visa to work in the UK?

      If you are interested in applying for jobs in the UK, you will need a valid work permit.

      Individuals from countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) must be in possession of a work permit to allow them to take up employment. For more information please visit the Government's Working in the UK website.

      European Community law grants EEA nationals a right to live and work in the United Kingdom. This is called a right of residence. Further information can be found at the website of the British Home Office www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/eucitizens/.

      For information on immigration to the UK, take a look at the website of the British Home Office www.homeoffice.gov.uk.