1 & 2 November 2011
Jobsite's award-winning unique Fresh Thinking series brings you inspiring and provoking conversations with global thought leaders.
For the second event in our award-winning Fresh Thinking series, Jobsite brought you the energy, enthusiasm and expertise of international commentators Tomi Ahonen and Tony Fish for a programme of invite-only events for our clients and partners.
Join Tomi and Tony for an insider's view of the power of mobile in targeting tomorrow's talent. Expect an energetic debate as they expose the future for candidate engagement and what this means for all of us working in HR and recruitment!
Who was speaking?
Tomi is a former Nokia executive and runs a consulting practise on digital convergence, interactive media, engagement marketing, high tech and next generation mobile.
Author of six bestselling hardcover books and three eBooks, he is greatly respected by his peers for having been widely referenced in over 60 books by other authors.Follow Tomi on Twitter
Tony is an entrepreneur, author and investor specialising in mobile and the web. An accomplished speaker, visionary and strategist, he holds global recognition and is in the top 10 of The Observer and Guardian newspaper's 'Future 500 rising stars'.
Tony's latest book is My Digital Footprint: a two sided business model where your privacy will be someone else's business.Follow Tony on Twitter
When and where?
The second Fresh Thinking event took place on 1st November 2011 in London and 2nd November 2011 in Manchester.
Watch videos of the presentations & highlights
Fresh Thinking Blogs
- Look Who's Talking at
Fresh Thinking 2!
- 5 Key Learning Points from #FreshThinkers
- Unmarketing & sexy thinking - my take on Jobsite's Fresh Thinking event
- Who The Digital Are You?! New Rules for Life in a Digital Age
- Time To Re-think 'Mobile'
- You as the 'Product' - What Are You Worth
- 10 More Rules for the Digital Age
- Mobiles, Metronerds and Digital Footprints with Jobsite's Fresh Thinkers
- Data drives effective mobile marketing strategies
- Elan Computing on Fresh Thinkers
- How Fresh Thinkers are Changing the Way You Think About Mobile