The curtain’s almost ready to rise on the biggest show in Town this month – the TruLondon5 unconference!
We’re getting ready for 2 days of lively and energetic debate during which nearly 200 attendees and track leaders from the four corners of the Recruiting and HR globe will come to London to exchange ideas and discuss the key issues that impact on our industry.
If you’ve been lucky enough to get your hands on a ticket, then we look forward to seeing you there!
If you can’t be with us, then your contribution and participation is still important – this is an unconference so you don’t have to be there to take part!
Here’s how you can do it:
Social media is often the lifeblood of these events with attendees able to share the highlights of different tracks with a global audience!
If you want to be part then make sure you follow @JobsiteUK on Twitter and also keep watching the #TruLondon hashtag where you’ll find the key tweets, links and talking points. Don’t just watch though…tweet back and your points will be raised during the tracks.
If you don’t have a twitter account then set one up straight away! Follow the easy steps on the Twitter website and join in the fun!
As at previous events, the Jobsite Studio will be live streaming the best of the conversations for you. This time we will be broadcasting on Wednesday 22nd February and you will be able to catch all of the discussion on our dedicated Livestream site.
Once again we are lucky to have Dee Dee Doke (Editor, Recruiter Magazine) to pose the questions and keep order in the debates! There will be a rich range of topics discussed including:
- Evolving recruitment agency models
- Future workforce
- Is the CV dead?
- Democratic organisations and the future of employee engagement
- Candidate experience
- Using technology to source the best candidates
- Measuring the quality of hire
Whilst you’re watching the discussions you can put your own questions to the different panels by tweeting with the hashtag #TruQ.
We hope you enjoy the show!
- How You Can Join In The #TruLeeds Conversation Tomorrow we’re taking the train to Leeds for the next...
- Join The Fresh Thinkers Conversation There’s a real sense of excitement at Jobsite UK this...
- Follow the TruLondon6 Conversation with Jobsite! The countdown to TruLondon 6 is almost complete, with attendees...
- Getting Ready for TruLondon5 The countdown to TruLondon5 begins! The Jobsite sponsored unconference starts...
- Jobsite Sponsors TruLondon5! We’re pleased to announce that we will be continuing our...