The countdown to TruLondon 6 is almost complete, with attendees and track leaders from the UK, US and Europe preparing to come together in London on 22nd October for two days of lively and energetic discussions around Recruitment, HR and evolving technologies, and how they affect out industry.
If you’ve been lucky enough to get your hands on a ticket, then we look forward to seeing you there!
If you can’t be with us, then your contribution and participation is still important – this is an unconference so you don’t have to be there to take part!
Here’s how you can do it:
Social media is the lifeblood of these events with attendees able to share the key learniongs with a global audience!
If you want to be part then make sure you follow @JobsiteUK on Twitter and also keep watching the #TruLondon hashtag where you’ll find the key links and talking points. Don’t just read though…tweet back and your insights and questions will be raised during the tracks.
If you don’t have a twitter account then set one up straight away! Follow the easy steps on the Twitter website and join in the fun!
As at previous events, the Jobsite Studio will be live streaming the best of the conversations for you. This time we will be broadcasting on Monday 22nd October and you will be able to catch all of the discussion on our dedicated Livestream site.
Once again we are lucky to have Dee Dee Doke (Editor, Recruiter Magazine) to pose the questions and keep order during the discussions! There will be a rich range of topics discussed including:
- InHouse Recruiters and Agencies – Partners or Competitors
- Risks v Benefits as Social Media moves from Institution to Individual
- Rise of the Independent Worker – What will Future Workforce look like?
- Day in the Life of a Job Seeker
- HR – Innovators or Followers
- Employer Branding…Getting Your Story Heard
- How Can Job Seekers Get Through to the Right People
Whilst you’re watching the discussions you can put your own questions to the different panels by tweeting with the hashtag #TruQ.
Also keep an eye out for the TruLondon Blog which will be curated for us by Martin Couzins, and will be regularly updated during the event with summaries from the key tracks and interviews with track leaders.
We hope you enjoy the show!
- How you can follow and join in the TruLondon5 conversation! The curtain’s almost ready to rise on the biggest show...
- Jobsite Sponsor TruLondon6 We are excited to be continuing our longstanding support and...
- 6 Blogs Inspired by TruLondon6 Barely had the dust settled on two action packed days...
- How You Can Join In The #TruLeeds Conversation Tomorrow we’re taking the train to Leeds for the next...
- Join The Fresh Thinkers Conversation There’s a real sense of excitement at Jobsite UK this...