We recently joined forces with UK Recruiter to run a learning event for recruitment consultants which covered all aspects building, maintaining and developing client relationships. You can see some of the highlights from the afternoon in this blog.
The presentations were well received with recruiters at all levels – trainees, experienced billers, managers and owners – finding new approaches to learn and gaining positive reinforcement of some of the methods they are currently using.
In this post we are showcasing the first of four sessions from the half day event – Getting Clients On Board.
Watch the video to see our guest presenters Denise Walker (one of the RECs top instructors) and Emma McDonnell (experienced recruiter and search consultant) take you through the key early stages of building a client relationship.
The major learning points to watch out for are:
- 0m, 10s – The Psychology of Buying
- 0m, 40s – Finding the Unique Buying Reason
- 4m, 30s – Five Stages of a Customer Relationship
- 6m, 25s – Top Tips for Early Stage Sales
- 14m, 30s – Consultative Sales Techniques
- 22m, 10s – Speaking the Language of your Target Audience
- 23m, 05s – Top Tele-marketing Strategies
- 26m, 20s – Identifying the Valid Business Reason
We hope you enjoy the presentation…let us know your favourite takeaways.
And keep a lookout for session 2 on Managing the Process, which we will be posting very soon…
- Your vacancies on new Daily Mail job board The Daily Mail’s new job board, MailOnline Jobs, has just...
- Learning to Manage the Recruitment Process Last week we bought you the first session from the...
- More than just a job board by Yodel Digital We have a lot of exciting news to share with...
- Jobsite Honours the Recruitment Blog of the Year! A few weeks ago we wrote about our sponsorship of...
- Managing Candidate Relationships We recently joined forces with UK Recruiter to present the...