There can be little doubt that social media is having a huge impact on the areas of Recruitment, HR and Marketing.
While we don’t all tweet, blog, post, poke, connect or have a status (updated or otherwise!) – our talent is increasingly doing so. So what should we be doing right here and now to stay in the game?
At Jobsite we’ve been party to some really inspiring and thought provoking conversations with global thought leaders and couldn’t wait to share this fresh thinking with our clients and contacts.
Which is why we’ve reached out to two of the brightest and most stimulating minds in HR, Employer Branding and Social Media from the US and convinced them not only to join forces for us, but to jump on the long flight over to the UK for a series of invite-only client events on May 24 (Manchester) and May 25 (London)!
So who is coming over?
Amanda Hite (@sexythinker) Is on a mission to bring sexy back to corporate thinking and people performance. From HardRock to Valvoline, she inspires both individuals and brands to revolutionise the way they think about social media, employment branding and maximizing the return on talent. Full Bio
Scott Stratten (@unmarketing) Guides people and brands through the viral, social media and relationship marketing landscape. With over 80,000 people following him on Twitter he’s been voted one of the top influencers on the site. His recent book ‘UnMarketing: Stop Marketing. Start Engaging’ is an Amazon best seller. Full Bio
What will they talk about?
- If social media is the game changer, then how will it change the game? In fact, what game are we now playing?
- What to do if you’re at social ground zero
- How do we negate the fear factor?
- The challenges, opportunities and intricacies of engaging with jobhunters in this new communications landscape
Who will they be talking to?
Jobsite clients, partners and contacts at invite-only events.
We’re really excited to be able to bring the energy, enthusiasm and expertise of Scott and Amanda to the UK and will be revealing more details in the coming weeks.
- Fresh Thinking Series : A Message From Scott Stratten Anticipation is building and plans are well advanced…there’s just over...
- Are You Ready For Some Fresh Thinking? Today sees the start of the first event in our Fresh...
- The Fresh Thinking Series – Engagement and the Social Revolution If you read our recent blog you’ll already know that...
- Jobsite brings HR Happy Hour to Europe! As part of our on-going commitment to bring Fresh Thinking...
- Look Who’s Talking at Fresh Thinking 2! The inaugural Fresh Thinking events in May set a benchmark...