A few weeks ago we wrote about our sponsorship of the UK Recruiter Blog of the Year. It’s an annual competition that aims to recognise the top blogs by active recruiters (agency and inhouse) – nominations are made by readers and provided they meet the entry criteria then they are assessed by a judging panel against the criteria of:
- Quality of writing (is it interesting/engaging, no typos, ids there a call to action etc)
- Volume of posts
- Blog design (descriptive name, picture of the blogger, easy navigation)
- Post content (is there a mix of text, images and video)
- About the blogger page (contact details, links to facebook, LinkedIn, Twiiter to enable readers to interact with the writer)
The panel made its deliberations earlier this week…and we have not one but TWO winners!
The overall winner of Recruitment Blog of 2011 – and recipient of the Jobsite Trophy – is…
Written by the team at marketing recruiters We Are Dylan it shares their ‘thoughts, advice and opinions on the wonderful world of recruitment’ and was described by the judges as being ‘engaging, fun, warm and the perfect example of a business blog’.
We will be visiting the team at We Are Dylan very soon to present them with the trophy…and you will be able to find out why they won when we bring you guest blogs from them in the New Year!
There was a special judge’s commendation for the Project Resource Blog which was also an impressive company blog.
This year the decision was made to give a second award for the best Personal Recruitment Blog of 2011 – in recognition of smaller, individual recruiters. This goes to Ed Scrivener for his blog ScrivRec, which he describes as ‘my musings on recruitment, HR and social media’ and which the judges found ‘simple, engaging and enjoyable with fantastic content’.
We will be presenting Ed with a Flipcam…and will be looking out for some video content from him in the new year! And you will also be able to read guest blogs from Ed on this site in 2012.
We’re really proud to support the Recruitment Blog of the Year award and look forward to bringing you some of the best recruitment industry blogging throughout next year!
- Recruitment Blog of the Year 2012 – Winners Announced! As part of our quest to...
- Time to Find The Recruitment Blog of the Year! Last year we joined forces with UK Recruiter to find...
- Help us find the Best Recruitment Blog of 2011 At Jobsite we’re passionate about blogging and always enjoy reading...
- Jobsite announce headline sponsorship of three leading recruitment events 19 August 2010 – Jobsite are proud to announce the...
- Jobsite Sponsor Innovative Recruitment Event We are proud to be sponsoring the UK Recruiter consultant...