Good news, we’ve added a new payment option to our CV database making it more accessible for those that don’t require regular or large volumes of CVs.
It means that you no longer need a licence to access our CV database. Instead, all recruiters with a Jobsite account can search the 3.1 million CVs that have been uploaded to our site for free and then simply pay for the ones that are of most interest to them. This is when the personal details and contact information becomes visible.
So how does it work?
- We have anonymised all CVs to remove candidates’ contact details
- You perform a search of the candidates you’re looking for
- The matching, relevant CVs are returned for you to look through
- You select and shortlist CVs that you want to view the personal and contact details for
- You ‘unlock’ these CVs using CV download credits
How can I start using pay-per-download?
If you’re a Jobsite client without a CV licence then log in now and click the new ‘Search CV Online’ option in the CV section. You’ll then have access to the database – it’s that simple. If there are CVs you want to download, then contact your account manager on 0844 561 9000 about purchasing credits.
If your business currently uses Jobsite’s CV Search through a licence, you can change to pay-per-download access once your current CV agreement ends. Your account manager will contact you then to discuss the type of database access that will best suit your needs.
If you don’t have a Jobsite account, give our team a call on 0844 561 9233 and they can set you up so that you can start searching the database.
- Jobsite Eyes Global Opportunities! When Evenbase launched in January, Jobsite became part of a...