We are excited to be continuing our longstanding support and platinum sponsorship of the TruLondon series of unconferences with the sixth event, which takes place on 22nd and 23rd October 2012.
It’s the energetic track leaders and the informal exchange of ideas that make Tru events hot spots for knowledge sharing across the industry and we have been proud to support the vitality of Tru in the UK and to have made TruLondon, TruLeeds, TruDublin and TruManchester possible over the years.
At February’s TruLondon5 we welcomed track leaders and attendees from all over the world to take part in a truly global discussion around the key issues facing Recruiters, HR professionals, Technology developers and Job seekers and we are expecting even more TruLondon6!
For those who have yet to experience an unconference these are the key components that make them so vital:
- No PowerPoint, presenting or pitching
- Conversations and knowledge exchange
- Sessions take the form of small discussion groups where the leader is there to start the conversation and keep it flowing
- The ‘Law of 2 Feet’! There will be 2 or 3 tracks running simultaneously and you are free to get up and move between them
Come and Join Us!
Why not experience the hoopla of a TruLondon for yourself! There are still a few tickets left, and you can get a £25 discount by using the code ‘jobsite’ when you book here.
We look forward to seeing you there…and keep following this blog as we continue building up to the event with more guest posts and details of how you can follow the conversations
- Follow the TruLondon6 Conversation with Jobsite! The countdown to TruLondon 6 is almost complete, with attendees...
- 6 Blogs Inspired by TruLondon6 Barely had the dust settled on two action packed days...
- Jobsite Sponsor Innovative Recruitment Event We are proud to be sponsoring the UK Recruiter consultant...
- Jobsite to sponsor Onrec Annual Conference UK Online Recruitment Conference & Exhibition The Grange Tower Bridge...
- Jobsite sponsors TruLondon4! Our ongoing sponsorship of the Tru Unconference series has enabled...