From the 5th to the 28th October we’ll be running heavyweight TV advertising to attract new jobseekers to our site.
Our October TV campaign last year delivered:
- Over 4.5 million visits – 675,000 more than September
- Over 999,400 applications – an average of more than 35,000 per day
- Over 119,000 new candidates registered with us – a huge 55,000 more than September
- Over 134,000 searchable CVs were added – 52% more than September
Independent research from brand tracking agency HPI also revealed that 88% of jobseekers said that our TV ads would make them more likely to use us (Jan 2012).
For more on the results this upcoming activity is likely to deliver see the blog summarising the success of the October 2011 campaign.
Details of the campaign
- 5th – 28th October
- One off ads during the Ryder Cup golf final, Sunday 30th September, Sky Sports – key for reaching the male audience, particularly those in senior/executive positions
- Reaching over 20 million ABC1 adults overall
- Running more ads on Sunday & Monday evenings as people are more likely to be thinking about job hunting then
- Over 77% of our target audience will see our ad at least once during the campaign – on average they’ll see it over 5 times
- Using a mix of 30 and 10 second ads to maximise the number of times we can be on TV and to remain engaging
Not just TV
Never ones to put all our eggs in one basket we’ll also be running the following activity to ensure that we’re reaching jobseekers multiple times, across various channels:
- 15th October – 11th November
- Ads will run 2.9 million times
- On catch up platforms 4oD, ITV Player & Virgin Media
- Across sites such as YouTube, Guardian, Times & Evening Standard
- Spending an additional 77% on normal October spend
- Including search, PPC, aggregators, social & targeted display ads
- Ads in the Metro (London) and Daily Mail
- Targeted SMS campaigns
Portsmouth Football Club
- Main shirt sponsor
Our advertising message
We know that there are lots of people who would like to change jobs but there are always a million reasons to put it off. They haven’t got the time, they can’t be bothered with the hassle, they imagine there might not be any better jobs out there anyway – all in all it often feels easier to stay put.
Our TV campaign is designed to tackle these obstacles by letting people know that it’s quick and easy to upload your CV to Jobsite and then the jobs come to you.
If you’d like to find out how you can get the most out of the increased jobseeker activity on our site then please call us on 0844 561 9000.
- TV Campaign Infographic – October 2012 Investing in TV advertising is a big financial commitment and...
- Results of October 2011’s TV campaign With planning in full swing for Jobsite’s advertising activity in...
- Jobsite reaches New Year job hunters with multimedia advertising campaign 05 January 2012 – Jobsite returns to TV on Monday...
- Jobsite shakes up online recruitment market with launch of £15million brand advertising campaign ...
- Jobsite upweights new brand campaign for Scottish market ...