There’s a real sense of excitement at Jobsite UK this week as we get ready to launch the first event in our Fresh Thinking series. Our guest speakers are on their way over the Atlantic and those clients, contacts and partners lucky enough to have tickets are preparing to listen to some fresh and innovative thinking.
We were overwhelmed by the interest the event has created and appreciate that some of you may have had to miss out on the opportunity to hear Scott and Amanda speak. It’s our aim to bring Fresh Thinking to as many people as possible so we have created three more ways for you to join the conversation!
At 3.00 on Thursday 26th May we will be live streaming a panel discussion with Amanda Hite, Scott Stratten and Felix Wetzel. Chaired by Dee Dee Doke (Editor, Recruitment Magazine) it will provide a great opportunity to hear Scott and Amanda talk about their highlights of the week, the hot topics and main learning points for recruiters and HR to take away. You can follow the discussion here
HR Happy Hour
This week doesn’t just see the launch of Fresh Thinking, we are also broadcasting the first ever HR Happy Hour show in Europe. The first guests will be….Amanda Hite and Scott Stratten!
HR Happy Hour is the leading blog talk radio show in the US, having just clocked up its 100th episode, and we are really excited to be partnering with the founder, Steve Boese, in bringing the show to Europe.
It will be broadcast at 8pm on Wednesday 25th May and you can either just listen or you can also join in the conversation by phoning or connecting through Skype. More details here
Follow the hashtag
Throughout the two day Fresh Thinking series we will be encouraging attendees and bloggers to tweet about what they are hearing. If you have a twitter account then follow @FreshThinkers and watch the conversation unfold with the hashtag #FreshThinkers – and if you don’t have a Twitter account…then now is the time to start! It’s quick and easy, just go to the Twitter site and you can set up an account straight away and start joining in!
We look forward to welcoming you to the conversation!
- Fresh Thinkers in Action! : See Amanda & Scott’s Presentations The atmosphere is still buzzing around Jobsite UK following last...
- Fresh Thinking Series : A Message From Amanda Hite The clock is ticking; it’s now only 2 weeks until...
- Fresh Thinking Series : A Message From Scott Stratten Anticipation is building and plans are well advanced…there’s just over...
- The Fresh Thinking Series – Engagement and the Social Revolution If you read our recent blog you’ll already know that...
- Jobsite brings HR Happy Hour to Europe! As part of our on-going commitment to bring Fresh Thinking...