As platinum sponsors of TruLondon we are always determined to bring the best conversations from the event to our clients, candidates and contacts that are unable to attend.
At this week’s TruLondon 4 we have created a new destination to round up all the content from the event – the TruLondon site where you will be able to follow all the tweets, all the live blogs and photos…and the Livestream.
We started livestreaming discussions from the Jobsite studio at TruLondon 3 and you may have seen two of them on our blog posts ‘5 Things You Need to Know about Talent Communities’ and ‘3 Live Video Career Tips’.
For TruLondon 4 the studio is back! We have secured the services of DeeDee Doke (Editor of Recruiter Magazine) as our moderator and she will be hosting conversations across the two days on topics as diverse as:
- Talent Anarchy
- Graduate Recruitment
- The Future of the CV
- Future Recruiting Technologies
- Recruitment 4.0 : What will the future hold for recruitment agencies
- Employer Branding- Measuring Quality of Hire
- Reaching out to Passive Candidates
- Mobile Recruiting
- Social Recruiting Mistakes
There will undoubtedly be more, as we bring track leaders and attendees in to the Jobsite studio to participate and join the debate!
You will be able to watch all the Livestream conversations from our TruLondon site.
On the site we will also be bringing you all the tweets that include the hashtag #TruLondon – and we will tweet some of the event’s best learning points and quotes from the @JobsiteUK account. Start following us now!
We hope you enjoy the show!
- TruLondon 4 : Second guest track leader and new website announced! The Jobsite sponsored TruLondon 4 event on 1st & 2nd...
- Video Message from Jason Lauritsen – Getting Ready for TruLondon 4 It’s TruLondon 4 week, and today we bring you a...
- Five Blogs Inspired by TruLondon There was certainly a lot of learning and debating at...
- Talking TruLondon 4 on HR Happy Hour Europe! It’s almost time for the third instalment of HR Happy...
- The TruLondon Debrief – What I Learned About Recruiting As the various participants at TruLondon 4 reflect on their...