In this blog we are bring you the final sessions from the first recruiter training event that we ran with UK Recruiter.
The previous sessions from the Client Relationships event that we featured dealt with getting new clients on board and ways to deliver the desired recruitment outcome, and the videos below cover Account Management and Self-management.
In this first session trainer Denise Walker looks at the secrets of successful account management. She shares some illuminating research from Cranfield University into why businesses lose long term clients, and also looks at the protocols of maintaining client relationships. And she fully explains the link between managing accounts and squeezing lemons!
Watch the video below, and look out for these key points:
- 0m 20s – 45% of SMEs grow by developing existing markets/clients and finding clients just like them, whilst the other 55% grow by looking for new markets/clients
- 2m 05s – the link between squeezing lemons and successful account management
- 4m 15s – the customer lifecycle
- 5m 50s – why B2B businesses lose customers (70% leave because they feel ‘unloved’)
- 6m 35s – only 14% clients leave because of poor service
- 8m 15s – account management protocols
- 11m 10s – benefits of good account management – client retention!
- 14m 15s – clear business development strategy
The second short session focused on ‘what makes a top biller’ and looked at the habits and traits that successful recruiters share.
The key points to look out for on this video are:
- 0m 50s – using candidates as ambassadors for your service
- 2m 20s – market knowledge
- 3m 55s – are you addicted to recruitment?!
- 5m 45s – the importance of a positive attitude
- 6m 30s – basic KPIs
- 10m 05s – key ratios to monitor
- 12m 40s – account profitability
The second event in this series takes place on Wednesday 2nd May and covers ‘Managing Candidate Relationships’. There are still a very small number of places left, so if you like what you’ve seen so far visit this registration page and sign up for the next session!
We look forward to seeing you there!
- Employer Brand Management – It’s About A Lot More Than Recruiting Communications Last week we announced Master Burnett as a guest track...
- 3 Steps to Better Performance Management One of the key areas of HR that contributes to...
- Managing Client Relationships – See the Highlights from our Interactive Event We recently joined forces with UK Recruiter to create an...
- Jobsite Sponsors Mobile and Video in Recruitment 2011 Following our successful sponsorship of last year’s inaugural Mobile and...