Every TruLondon event offers something a little different and next week’s TruLondon 6 is no exception. 9 talented sourcers will be coming together in their own dedicated space to enlighten, educate and help you solve your resourcing problems throughout the 2 day event.
“Whether you are a seasoned sourcer or just curious about this mysterious art – #TruLondon is an event that you do not want to miss. It is unlike any ordinary conference – there is no powerpoint, no speakers and no lunch. There are, however, generous portions of conversation, sharing, learning and laughter. It takes place right by Brick Lane so there is usually some curry too!
As far as I am concerned, sourcing can refer to anything that gets candidates into the recruitment process.
Each sourcer will have a different speciality. Some are masters of research; they know Search Engines and LinkedIn inside out. Another sourcer might have a marketing and brand background, writing fantastic job adverts and generating quality applications, they will know their job boards as well as all the relevant niche publications and networks. Some sourcers are real networking powerhouses; they know their industry events, they go to as many as they can and they know how to supercharge this activity using social media.
There will be at least 12 world-class sourcers in attendance at #TruLondon next week. So many, in fact, that we have been given out own dedicated space – the Sourcing Lab. And we will also be joined by Glen Cathey – author of the Boolean Black Belt blog!
Sourcers at #TruLondon
Among others, you will be able to meet all of these in the lab
- Bill Boorman – @BillBoorman
- Johnny Campbell – @socialtalent
- Martin Lee – @MrMartinLee
- Gordon Lokenberg – @GordonLokenberg
- Andrea Mitchell – @andreamitchell
- Oscar Mager – @OscarMager
- Shane McCusker – @1ntelligence
- Katharine Robinson – @TheSourceress
- Irina Shaemaeva – @braingain
You will be able to easily identify the sourcers due to our special lab coats, kindly created for us by My Social Talent!
What to Expect
The sourcers will be there to help you discover what sourcing is all about and help out with any of your most tricky searches. So don’t forget to bring details of the roles you’re currently finding hard to fill.
On Tuesday I will be running a Sourcing Surgery. Sign up for an appointment (there will be a registration form available at the event on Monday) and get some one-to-one time on a particular requirement or a skill that you’re struggling to master.
I look forward to meeting you at #TruLondon.”
- #TruLondon : A Survivor’s Guide With only a week to go until the start of...
- Video Message from Jason Lauritsen – Getting Ready for TruLondon 4 It’s TruLondon 4 week, and today we bring you a...
- Livestream – Bringing you the Best Conversations from TruLondon As platinum sponsors of TruLondon we are always determined to...
- Five Blogs Inspired by TruLondon There was certainly a lot of learning and debating at...
- TruLondon 4 : Second guest track leader and new website announced! The Jobsite sponsored TruLondon 4 event on 1st & 2nd...