Next week sees the next event arising from our sponsorship of the Tru Unconferences with Leeds as the destination!
The two day event takes place on 23rd and 24th June at Leeds Metropolitan University (Civic Quarter) and will bring together Recruiters (direct and agency), H.R. Professionals, Digital Media Professionals, Technologists and Job Seekers (both experienced and graduate level) for networking, idea sharing and some lively discussion.
For those unfamiliar with the unconference format there are there are just four rules:
- No Presentations
- No Powerpoint
- No Name badges
- No Sales pitches
It really is a gathering of minds, experiences and opinions where the attendees lead the conversation in a series of discussion groups with track leaders (chosen for their experience and knowledge in specialist areas) on hand to keep the dialogue going and the ideas flowing!
There will be more than 30 different topics discussed over the two days, and we are particularly looking forward to hearing some great case studies of social recruiting and branding. We will also be participating in sessions on the Future of Job Boards, Candidate Experience and Recruitment 3.0, whilst learning about new and emerging technologies and how they may impact on the recruitment process.
You can see a full list of the discussion tracks on the TruLeeds site.
It would be great to have some of our clients, contacts and partners joining us in Leeds so we have secured a limited number of complimentary tickets for this event. E-mail us at clientservices@Jobsite.co.uk with your contact details to confirm your place. They’ll be on a first come, first served basis so don’t delay if you want to join the conversation!
- How You Can Join In The #TruLeeds Conversation Tomorrow we’re taking the train to Leeds for the next...
- Join The Fresh Thinkers Conversation There’s a real sense of excitement at Jobsite UK this...
- Follow the TruLondon6 Conversation with Jobsite! The countdown to TruLondon 6 is almost complete, with attendees...
- How you can follow and join in the TruLondon5 conversation! The curtain’s almost ready to rise on the biggest show...
- Apps, Influence, Data and Identity – watch the Fresh Thinkers panel discussion! Following the first day’s presentations at last week’s Fresh Thinking...