**This competition is closed, for other chances to win please see all our competitions**
We’ve got 5 copies of our Book of the Fortnight, Why Should I Work for You? by Keith Potts & Jason Deign, to give away to Jobsite candidates.
To enter and be in with a chance of winning simply email email@example.com with your name and postal address by the 02nd May 2010.
Details submitted will only be used for the purpose of this competition.
Closing date for entries is 23:59 GMT 02nd May 2010.
Prizes are non-transferable, may not be re-sold and are subject to availability. Jobsite reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to substitute any such gift, prize or item with a gift, prize or item of equal value.
Only one entry per person will be accepted.
Publicity may be given to promotion winners and winners’ names and images may be published by Jobsite. Winners must co-operate fully for publicity purposes if so required.
Winners will be notified within 28 days of the relevant closing date.
Failure to claim a gift, prize or other promotional item by the time or in the manner specified for the particular promotion will make any claim invalid. No responsibility is accepted for entries damaged, lost or mislaid and proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery. No applications will be accepted by agents, in bulk or from third parties.
The determination of Jobsite on all matters shall be final and no promotional correspondence will be entered into. Jobsite reserves the right in its reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (c) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond Jobsite’s reasonable control.
- Win a copy of The Interview Book **This competition is closed, for other chances to win please...
- Win a copy of ‘Now You’ve Been Shortlisted’ by Denise Taylor **This competition is closed, for other chances to win please...
- Win a Copy of ‘Brilliant Cover Letters’ by James Innes **This competition is closed, for other chances to win please...
- Win a copy of ‘And What Do You Do?’ **This competition is closed, for other chances to win please...
- Win a Copy of ‘Me and My Web Shadow’ **This competition is closed, for other chances to win please...