3rd Line Network Support Engineer Brighton £40k + Benefits
£40000 Per Annum DOE| Brighton| Permanent
3rd Line Network Support Engineer - Brighton - £40k + Benefits
An IT Managed Service Provider with a diverse client portfolio including but not limited to Finance, real estate, retail and a turnover of over £9 million are seeking a 3rd Line Network Service engineer to be part of their Engineering services division responsible for the support of their clients enterprise Networks.
The company are true investors in people, as part of their financial forecast they set aside budgets for training and sponsor all their employees through their professional certifications i.e. CCNA, CCNP & CCIE etc and offer access to some of the best training materials with full access to CBT Nuggets.
- CCNP (or equivalent experience)
- Prior experience dealing with a mix of 2nd & 3rd Line Network Escalations (cisco centric)
- Network Routing & Switching
- Experience of configuring and supporting Firewalls (Juniper, Checkpoint, Cisco ASA. Palo Alto)
- CCNA/CCNP Voice
- JNCIA, CCSA,
- Experience with Data Centre, Security or VOIP
- Experience supporting SIP Networks
To apply for the position please send a copy of your up to date CV to *******************************