Coffee Bar/Baristas - Various Shifts Available
Servestare recruiting for experiencedCoffee Bar/Baristas . The positions are based within a large,multisite, corporate head office location which has in excess of 4000 onsite based nearEast Midlands Airport. The unit is a new acquisition for Servest with a high end food brand.
Working patterns that we are recruiting for include the following shifts - 7am-3pm (£7.50ph) , 12noon- 8pm (£7.50ph), 8pm-4am (£8.25ph)
Due to the location your own transport would be advantageous- please check you can get to the East Midlands Airport Area before applying.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Working in the onsite Coffee shop preparing drinks to a specified standard
- Serving Customers in a polite and efficient manner focussing on food/ drink presentation and service with a smile.
- Cash Handling and taking orders
- Some general cleaning in the restaurant areas.
- We have multiple restaurants onsite and you may be required to assist across all units covering peaks within the business and holiday cover.
What we are looking for:
- Background of working within a coffee shop- within a high end business and industry catering unit or retail environment
- Ideally you will a trained Barista
- Good sound knowledge of Health and Safety and Food Safety processes- ideally you will hold your basic food hygiene certificate
- You will be smart and presentable at all times with the ability toconversat all levels.
- We require a high level of customer service skills, as you will be the face of the business, remembering service with a smile and always going that extra mile.
Pay Rate- Between £7.50 per hour and £8.25 per hour depending on shift
Shifts available 7am-3pmor12 noon-8pmor8pm-4am
Other benefits include- 28 days holiday- including bank Holidays, Auto enrolment pension, Uniform provided, We also have free parking onsite.
Due to the volume of applications we will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates- All shortlisted applications will be contacted with 10 days of application
ServestGroup is an expert in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable. With more than 20,000 people working across 7,000 client sites in the UK into a diverse range of sectors, so it`s not surprising that we`re looking for exceptional people to help us to continue our growth.
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisations that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. If you are interested in applying for this role and meet the above criteria, please email yourCV
**NO AGENCIES PLEASE**