Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Location: Near Oxford (Eynsham), Oxfordshire (own transport essential)
Salary: £20K-£22K depending on skills and experience
Hours: 40 hours per week on rotating shift basis (weeks 1&2: Monday to Friday 7am to 4pm, Weeks 3&4: Monday to Thursday 11am to 8pm / Friday 10am to 7pm
Logistics or Warehousing Experience? Looking for an interesting new challenge?
This quality focused, customer facing role working within a small on-site team is part of the larger
supply chain operation based at our Head Office at Milton Park.
- Safe loading and unloading of vehicles, avoiding damage to persons, stock or equipment
- Checking delivered items against paperwork to ensure correct item has been delivered in the correct quantity and without damage
- Booking in items, both in Helis and SAP (training provided), ensuring KPI's are met
- Locating items safely in the factory in either the given location (SAP, Kan Ban) or in a suitable location, fitting to the size and nature of the item, carrying out any scanning action required
- Picking items as directed, in a safe and efficient manner, ensuring utmost care is taken to pick the correct item and that the required scanning activity is carried out and no damage occurs
- Delivery to and collection from the factory line of goods and equipment, ensuring correct paperwork is attached and KPI's are met
- Packing goods in accordance with customer directives to ensure safe arrival of all items, within a time frame that meets KPI's
- Maintenance of a clean and tidy work place using 5S principles
- Effective communication with customers and colleagues
- Keep stock control systems up-to-date
- Ensure health and safety compliance
Qualifications and Experience:
- A good command of the English language, both written and oral
- Forklift licence
- Proven experience within a high tech warehousing environment in support of a production facility utilising Quality Management systems
- Good IT skills
- Indoor crane licence.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Warehouse Operative, Warehouse Person, Goods Inwards Warehouse Operative, Warehouse Assistant, Warehouse, Process Operative, Processing Assistant, Line Operative, Production Operative, Servicing Operative, Forklift Licence, Driver, Warehouse Driver, FLT Driver, Warehouse Components, Distribution Assistant, Logistics Assistant, Logistics Operative, Distribution Operative will also be considered for this role.