Package: £30-40K OTE Year 1 with company car. (25k basic + commission based KPI's)
Weekends free! (plus additional company benefits).
Since 1980, Scotts Trading has lead the market in the supply of industry leading products and services to the automotive sector throughout the UK and Europe. Working in close partnership with OEM's, Franchised Dealer Groups and Standalone Main Franchise Dealerships, our commitment to producing premium products with unrivalled levels of support and service is second to none.
Due to continued growth, we are currently looking for a highly ambitious individual seeking a career in Sales and Account Management.
Reporting into the Directors the key responsibilities of the role are to:
- Working closely with Dealers and Dealer Groups, to increase profit and revenue through additional profit centres such as Paint and Upholstery Protection, Service Enhancements and F & I opportunities.
- Implementing launch programs and carry out ongoing coaching and training to maximise profit and revenue opportunities.
- Successfully crossing/upselling additional products and services which will assist in the increase in profit and revenue opportunities for client base.
- Working closely with the Directors to generate and convert new business opportunities.
This is a varied and rewarding role with superb opportunities to earn (dependant on the levels of aptitude, tenacity and skills you bring to the table).
Due to the nature of the role, this position would ideally suit:
- Automotive Sales Professionals with an excellent understanding of the impact additional profit centres have on Dealership Revenue and Profitability. This could be a current Business Manager, Service Manager, or even Sales Manager
- An ambitious and personable individual with charisma who has extensive experience in capturing new sales opportunities, account management, marketing and/or training.
In return, we offer an excellent package which includes:
- Basic Salary of £25k plus excellent KPI based commission structure (Y1 OTE: £30/£40K)
- Company Car, Laptop, Mobile Phone and Fuel Card.
- Comprehensive Induction
- Ongoing field and office based training
- Weekends free!
This is a superb opportunity to join an ambitious organisation renowned for quality products and service. If you think you have the skills aptitude and tenacity for this role then please apply below.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.