Account Manager - Print Marketing - FTC
£35000.00 - £40000.00 pa + benefits| Leeds| Permanent
Project/Account Manager is required by leading Print & Direct Marketing organisation , based in Leeds.
You will be responsible for managing major client accounts for print, digital and direct marketing services. Experience in a similar role is important, but happy to consider candidates with Project Management or Account Management background.
- Manage the Project and co-ordinate production processes and resources with internal resources and 3rd party suppliers
- Take client requirements, ensuring delivery and deployment of Print, DM and Email marketing services
- Ensure the administration process is followed for the client assignment, including Purchase Orders etc
- Act as Account Manager for key clients, managing work in line with pre-defined timelines. Provide excellent customer service
- Challenge, understand and clarify expectations and provide client with essential information including notifying them when projects are slipping or of potential issues
- Assist with quotes and costing of services
- Produce local activity reports and attend internal meetings as required
- Client Services & ideally Print/Direct Marketing ordering and buying experience in a busy corporate environment
- Previous work with an FMCG company
- Good project management skills
- One or more European language will be a big advantage
This is an initial 12 month fixed term contract, with a possibility of extension or permanent role at the end.
If you are interested in applying for the role, please send an up to date copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.