An excellent opportunity for an AAT qualified accountant to join a great independent accountancy practice based in Brighton. They will support further study of the ACA or ACCA if required.
This accountancy practice covers a broad range of accountancy services including accounts, tax and audit. They are looking for an Accounts Semi- Senior to join their established team and are offering an excellent salary, benefits package and a great opportunity for progression.
This Accounts Semi-Senior opportunity will include:
- Preparation and file completion of accounts for companies, partnerships and sole traders.
- Statutory accounts preparation.
- Assisting with some audits if of interest.
- Preparation of management accounts, VAT returns & bookkeeping.
- Assisting with P11D preparation.
- Other work as required/appropriate.
Living within a commutable distance of Brighton, the Accounts Semi Senior will be:
- AAT qualified or nearly qualified.
- Have experience of accounts production in a practice environment.
ACA or ACCA study Package if required