This is a varied and exciting role and as the face of the company, you must be extremely well presented and have a friendly and professional manner. While no two days are the same, your main responsibilities will include:
- Answer incoming telephone calls and deal with appropriately, directing where needed
- Meet and greet all visitors ensuring an extremely positive first impression
- Diary Management
- Setting up meeting facilities
- Arranging catering for meetings
- Meeting Room booking
- Completing administration tasks like filing, arranging deliveries and accepting mail
- Keeping basic stock supplies
- Signing in visitors and supplying them visitor's badges
- Event planning administration (both internal and external), including travel logistics
- Maintaining front door security
- Representing the company with a positive attitude and professional appearance
The role is full time, and will be based at their head office in Bradford, West Yorkshire, within 15 minutes' walk of the train station, with accessible rail links across the region, and plenty of on-site parking. Hours will be between 9-6, Monday-Friday.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, with excellent written and verbal communication skills, and strong organisational and time management abilities. You should be able to work within deadlines, and have excellent attention to detail; previous proofreading experience would be particularly beneficial, but is not essential as full training will be given. You should be IT literate.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
- As well as a great company culture and opportunities for career progression, we offer a generous package including:
- Competitive salary of up to £16,500p.a., dependent on experience
- 25 days' holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Exclusive employee rewards scheme
- Fresh fruit available daily in the office
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.