Administrator (6 Month Contract)
New Milton, Hampshire
£Competitive Plus Excellent Benefits
Looking to take on a rewarding contract with a passionate team? Want to increase your purchasing knowledge? If so, this is a brilliant opportunity to join a business that is enabling people to lead active, engaged lives for longer.
As an industry leader in safety and security, Appello uses cutting-edge technologies to create innovative products that help people to feel healthier, happier and safer. They are now looking for an Administrator to join them on a six month contract.
As an Administrator, you’ll ensure the timely release of purchase orders and delivery of parts for the business.
Supporting the Purchasing Department, you will process material requisitions, release transfers and create shipments within set deadlines. Your other duties will involve:
- Creating and expediting purchase orders
- Ensuring that Appello’s new Engineers are issued with all relevant uniform and materials
- Creating new stock and supplier records
- Assisting with any purchasing related queries
- Highlighting any price variances to the Purchasing Co-ordinator
Interested? To be considered, you’ll need:
- Experience of working within a responsive service environment
- Strong administration experience
- Previous experience of working with MS Office products at an intermediate level, and ideally Navision
Proactive and dependable, as an Administrator, you’ll need great written and verbal communication skills. A deadline-oriented approach and excellent planning, time-management and prioritisation abilities are also key.
Ideally, you’ll have experience gained within a purchasing environment, but this is by no means essential.
To apply for the role of Administrator (6 Month Contract), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Administrator, Purchasing Assistant, 6 Month Contract, Purchasing Administrator, Junior Purchasing Co-ordinator, Customer Service Administrator, Service Delivery Co-ordinator, Service Delivery Administrator.
Working hours: 9:00 – 17:00, Monday – Friday