Advertising Campaign Manager / DFP / London - 35K + Benefits
Advertising Campaign Manager with excellent experience of DFP ( DoubleClick for publishers ) and working in Ad Ops is required by a leading London based organisation. DFP is a must. If you have experience of rich media providers, HTML, email marketing, Excel and analytical experience then this would be a bonus but not essential.
This a fantastic role with the following duties:
- Managing advertising campaigns using mainly DFP for ( DoubleClick for publishers ) - this will include the execution of all display, mobile, text and video campaigns. Campaign management will include liaising with the sales teams, clients and agencies for accurate campaign implementation and the on-going analysis and optimisation of campaign and inventory performance
- Producing various digital campaigns, digital publications and inventory reports to management, clients and the sales teams on ad hoc, weekly and monthly basis
- Building and testing emails and building client on forefront pages on numerous of websites
- Optimisation of the advertising campaigns to ensure optimum performance and delivery
- Supporting the sales teams with sensible inventory forecasting and insight
- Setting up target segments using Audience Science and other in house targeting methods
- Maximising return on remnant inventory
More than anything they are looking for a person who can take ownership of the role in understanding the ad inventory and using such knowledge in optimising campaign performance and the inventory yield over the longer term. Accuracy in managing individual campaigns is vital. Therefore, the applicant should be analytical, well-organised and able to work under pressure.
My client is looking to pay a starting salary of between 30 - 35K + Benefits. To apply please send your CV to ***********************************
Keywords - Advertising Campaign Manager / DFP / DoubleClick / HTML / Excel / London
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy'. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.