Salary: £25,000 (£39,500 OTE)
Looking for the right role to kick-start a long-term and lucrative graduate career? American Express is now recruiting top-level graduates with an innovative approach to business development. Internationally renowned and recognised as an authority within the foreign exchange market, American Express offer business organisations around the world the capacity to exchange currencies, enabling international trade and investment to thrive across the globe.
As a Graduate Business Development Manager, you`ll undertake an exciting variety of duties. Building and managing your own business pipeline, you`ll be targeting heavyweight companies nationwide. Strategically developing leads after obtaining an adept understanding of the market, you`ll manage the entire business cycle - contacting potential clients, promoting the value of Amex`s services and negotiating deals to a close.
The successful candidate will enjoy an unrivalled graduate package with an industry giant! Amex offer superb earning and career potential within an inclusive, fast-paced culture!
- Strategically identify potential clients - typically UK companies with revenues up to $2 million
- Fully verse yourself in the market, using your commercial acumen to engage with key decision makers, including FDs and CFOs
- Manage the entire business cycle - from initial contact, to face to face negotiation and closing deals with clients
- Meet customer needs and ameliorate all concerns they have
- Confidently deliver client presentations in order to promote the Amex proposition and secure revenue
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000
- Y1 OTE of £39,500
- Fantastic exposure with high level clients
- A welcoming, inclusive culture based out of a fun Brighton office
- Excellent scope for progression
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- A commercial mind-set
- A positive and ambitious outlook
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven`t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)