The company is used to working in critical and secure environments. Its expertise in sectors such as defence, prisons, courts and hospitals is second to none. This expertise also reassures its clients in education, banking and utilities, where it welcomes its extra vigilance when maintaining and operating its buildings. The company has been established for over 100 years, operate in 120 countries, globally and employ 640K people. The opportunities for development and growth within such a vast company are extraordinary.
As the Area Operations Controller, your duties will include:
- Being responsible for consistent achievement of service delivery targets within the contract.
- Creating schedules for a large team of Security Guards, managing those schedules, sickness, holidays, absence, payroll and working within a team to ensure the smooth running of the process on a daily business, in order that contractual SLA's and KPI's are met.
- Providing support for the recruitment of Security Officers and some travel within the North East will be expected.
To be a successful Area Operations Controller you will have the following skills and experience:
- From a contact centre background.
- Knowledge of the security industry.
- An interest in recruitment or business administration.
- Be proficient using MS Office programs, in particular, Excel.
- Be able to work on their own initiative with minimal intervention, and will have a proven ability to manage a varied workload and prioritise accordingly.
The working hours are Monday to Friday 6am to 2pm and will also include working 1 Saturday in 6 on a shift rotation working 7am to 1pm.
In return the Area Operations Controller will receive a salary of £22,978 per annum.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.