KONE PLC have a fantastic opportunity for a Service Manager to join our team in and around the Basingstoke area.
KONE are a leading specialist in the lifts, escalators, and automatic doors industries. We take pride in being extremely innovative and forward thinking in all aspects of design, installation, servicing, manufacture and training.
We are looking for:
- A Service Manager to manage a group of Lift Service Engineers.
- We need someone hungry to progress with KONE. We provide training and regular progression meetings and we want someone that is going to take advantage of this.
- Someone that lives within a commutable distance to the office and the service patch (Slough, Reading, Basingstoke, Andover and Winchester).
Qualifications and previous experience:
- Previous experience managing a team of Engineers
- Knowledge of KPIs and SLAs and previous experience managing them
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience hosting site meetings and client meetings
- Full UK Drivers Licence
We offer an excellent salary for our Lift Engineers, plus travel time, plus overtime, 25 Days Holiday, Company Pension Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Employee Assistance Programme, PDI, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme.
Most of all, we strive to be a great place to work. We want you to achieve your career and personal goals and still live a healthy and balanced life.
One of the best things that KONE offer is progression. We aim to train all of our Engineers to be the best and have regular progression panel meetings so that you can reach your full potential.
If you are a qualified Lift Engineer, if you have experience in service, call outs and minor repairs and if you want to apply, please click the APPLY NOW button.