We are looking for 5 Automation Test Consultant to write and maintain new and existing manual and automation scripts in order to support and test in-house developed Oracle Apex and .NET Applications.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience as a Test Automation Analyst / Engineer.
- Minimum of 2+ years in coding in HP UFT 12.x against Oracle APEX and .NET Applications.
- Minimum of 2+ years’ recent experience of writing and executing automation test scripts using Selenium/Java/Canopy/F#/Specflow against Oracle APEX and .NET Applications.
- Experience in web browser testing including Apex 4.x & 5.x, IE8/IE11 & Chrome scripts compatibility.
- Must have used Red hat Enterprise Linux Server 6.x, Oracle 10g and 11g and regression / exploratory testing against Oracle Apex applications.
- Experience in using other tools such as Selenium, TestNG, ANT, Eclipse, WinSCP 5.x, Beyond Compare 3.x and Putty.
- Extensive experience in System Integration Testing and Continuous Integration (using Jenkins or TeamCity) against Oracle Apex Applications and .NET applications.
- Must have good knowledge of Oracle 10g and 11g including writing and executing complex SQL queries using Toad for Oracle 12.x & SQL Developer.
- Must have knowledge of API Testing / Web Services Testing using SoapUI 5.x.
- Has previous experience at deploying and testing manual and automation test scripts against CPU Patches and O/S patches for both Windows and Linux platforms, including Service Packs.
- To perform VM tasks and maintain test environment using VMware vSphere Client 6.x and VMware vRealize Automation Tool 7.x
- A good knowledge & understanding of building and provisioning servers within Microsoft Azure.
- Current experience of testing on Windows Server 2012 R2 and SQL Server 2005, 2008 & 2012.
- Ability to write test plans, test reports, test strategy and user guides.
- Competency and proven ability in the use of MS TFS and HP ALM 12.x to maintain test suites, execution of tests and defect tracking.
- Has a development or DBA background in coding.
- Has current experience working on both pre-production and production Linux and Windows platform.
- Excellent communication and co-ordination skills when conducting daily stand-ups, team meetings and demonstrations.
Ideal candidate will have current S/C Clearance or be willing to undergo clearances.