B&I Catering Manager - London - £45,000
Salary Package: £45,000
Job title: Catering Manager
B&I catering with huge growth opportunities, which offers a vibrant culture and training-oriented goals throughout the company. You will be working with a global recognised brand with high standards, this company has a real entrepreneurial feel due to their slick operation.
- Operational responsibility for the food & beverage side of the operations, requiring strong operational experience on the financial element of the business as catering manager
- Fully operational, 'hands on' role, as well as back of house duties
- Liaising with the client, to keep the offering up to date and fresh
- Excellent service and career development training
- Working alongside as well as developing the management team to constantly provide excellent service to customers
- Need to be able to achieve results, as catering manager this should come naturally to you
The Ideal person must have?
You must be full of personality, spark and charm that genuinely enjoys working with other's and enjoys leading a team.
You must be coming from a Food & Beverage operation, ideally from a similar role and multi-site experience would be preferable
This individual must be keen to progress their career and learn from those around them but also have the ability to be pro-active in terms of marketing and increasing sale within the operation. A background with strong P&L management, and understanding all financials
Experience as a Catering manager in similar operation is a must!
Don't delay?send your CV today!!!