Negotiable Depending on Experience
TaxAssist Accountants Basingstoke provides a wide range of accountancy services including tax returns, annual accounts, payroll and bookkeeping. TaxAssist Accountants in Basingstoke are a part of the largest network of accountants who offer a wealth of experience and expertise to over 61,000 small businesses right across the UK.
We help a diverse range of small businesses including start-ups, sole traders, limited companies and landlords who operate in many industries.
The Bookkeeper Role:
An experienced bookkeeper to join a friendly small business practice offering an opportunity to work on a wide variety of accounts and tax compliance work.
You will work with Limited Companies and sole traders to process bookkeeping and accounts, being involved in personal tax, CIS and VAT.
We are looking for full time but can be flexible on times for the right candidate.
The Bookkeeper Candidate:
To be considered for the Bookkeeper position you will have the following experience and attributes:
- Experience preferred but a recently qualified trainee would be considered
- Good telephone skills and confidence to deal with client queries over the phone.
- Some experience of working with incomplete records an advantage
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage own workload and to work as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced office setting
- Being Computer literate is essential
- Salary + Bonus annual bonus/Christmas bonus
- Friendly working environment
- Training provided
If you feel you are the right person for our Bookkeeper position, please apply now.