Business Analyst Consultant - UML, TOGAF, Modelling
£25k - £47k pa + BONUS, CAR ALLOWANCE, PENSION| Bath, London, Andover| Permanent
Business Analyst Consultant - UML, TOGAF, Modelling.
Salary - £25,000 - £47,000 (dependent on experience) + benefits
Location - Bath, Winchester, Bristol - can be either of the 3, but must be mobile
An opportunity to work for this leading Engineering management consultancy who offer expertise in Defence, Government (Local and Central) and energy sectors. They support the delivery of major government programmes through their specialist skills in programme management and systems engineering.
Business Analyst Consultant - UML, TOGAF, Modelling. - Role
As a Business Analyst Consultant you will play an integral role in the development and continued success of the company. Joining their delivery teams, you will be absorbed by a wide variety of projects working alongside the Enterprise Architecture, and Systems Engineering Consultants.
Business Analyst Consultant - UML, TOGAF, Modelling - Requirements
- Degree qualified.
- Solid understanding of Business Analysis and experience of creating business models, or assisting in complex modelling techniques.
- An understanding of Agile, and delivery methodolgies such as Scrum, Kanban, or DSDM
- A desire to develop your skills from business analysis to Architecture, or Project Management
- an awareness of modelling tools and frameworks (UML, TOGAF, BPMN)
- Experience working in Government departments such as, but not limited to, Home Office, Ministry of Justice, Cabinet Office, Department of Energy and Climate chance, and the Department of Transport.
- an ability to travel and work on site.
- to have, or to be able to obtain, full Security Clearance.
A truly outstanding company who focus on investing in people development, truly setting themselves apart from their competitors, and realising that their respected and experienced consultants are the face of the organisation. Also, an outstanding benefits package awaits. Interested? Send your CV to Rob at for further details.