IT Business Analyst (Business Systems Analyst)
IT Business Analyst (Business Systems Analyst) is required by a Financial Services company in Brighton, East Sussex, paying up to £50,000 + 20% Bonus + Benefits
An IT Business Analyst (Business Systems Analyst) is required to join an award winning Financial Services client based in Brighton. The remit of this IT Business Analyst (Business Systems Analyst) role is to act as the bridge between business and IT, working on products/applications, IT architecture and business change projects.
Desired knowledge for this IT Business Analyst (Business Systems Analyst) role is:
* Strong Business Analysis/System Analysis in a Financial Services environment;
* Knowledge of business architecture and technical architecture;
* Strong stakeholder management;
* Experience of working within an Agile and Waterfall methodology;
* Ability to analyse and interpret strategy statements, including Corporate Strategy, Technical Strategy, Business Strategy (Including TOM) and Product Strategy;
* Understanding of the nature and purpose of the corporate Risk Appetite and its application to solution or outcome design;
* Business Process mapping experience and skills desirable.
As IT Business Analyst (Business Systems Analyst) you will have the following accountabilities:
* Provision of professional analytical skills across the business;
* Use source code to provide recommendations and planning for desired outcomes;
* Understand and progress business requirements to support delivery against business objectives;
* Work with testers to endure that the requirements identified up front are proven and delivered;
* Develop a clear understanding of technical constraints and target enterprise architecture;
* Liaise with business architects and technical architects to ensure that designs are joined up and meet both business needs and design principles.
Currently undergoing a Business Change Transformation Programme, this is an exciting time to be joining this organisation, as this change presents opportunity for you to have a real impact on project work with CEO visibility.
If you would like more information on this IT Business Analyst (Business Systems Analyst) position including a full job specification please contact me, Ben Green.
Think IT Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this role under UK Government regulations CEAEBR 2003.