Business Development Manager - Environmental Services
£30k - £40k pa + Full benefits package| London| Permanent
Business Development Manager - Environmental Services - £30k - £40k - London. A dynamic and outstanding opportunity for the right person to join a market leading, environmental services company as their new Business Development Manager.
About the Client:
This company has been in business for 12 years a niche environmental services provider selling into the property management and facilities management and retail markets. They pride themselves on removing waste fast and effectively while giving a 5-star service to all it clients. My client is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager in and around London.
About the Role:
* This position will involve considerable phone & email communication and be based in their SW London HQ, you should expect to spend 2 - 3 days per week out of the office visiting customers and prospects but most importantly growing their commercial sales by proactively managing their existing, currently lower spending trade customers.
About the Candidate:
* Minimum 2 years' B2B sales
* We are looking for someone with the commercial acumen to identify and develop new opportunities both within our existing client base and with potential new clients.
* Positive, friendly and engaging 'people person'
* Genuine self-starter
* Outstanding organisations skills and able to manage their own calendar - able to finish a to - do list not just make one!
* Excellent phone and written communication skills
* Valid UK driving license
Points of Appeal:
* Working within a niche market
* OTE of £60,000 year one, uncapped commission
* 30 days' annual leave + bank holiday
* Central London based with National Remit
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Humres Recruitment. We often have knowledge of passive vacancies that companies are not advertising but would like to see talented individuals for. Feel free to contact us to discuss.