The company has an existing large and loyal client database managed by a team of experienced Business Managers. Due to an ethos of building long term relationships, it also has a strong focus on new business development as it continues to grow in size and success. The company delivers a range of services covering network design, project delivery, consultation and IT support, via a large team of engineers carrying a wealth of expertise and technologies, predominately Microsoft Azure and Office 365 cloud platform.
As the Business Development Manager, your duties will include:
- Being responsible for developing new business via leads and data provided.
To be a successful Business Development Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of sales / account management working within an IT business.
- Driving licence required due to client visits.
- Track record of selling in a B2B environment to new and existing accounts and with account management experience.
- Good technical background.
- Comfortable speaking to customers on the phone as well as face to face.
- Previous IT knowledge is because you will be selling IT solutions to SME's.
Training will be provided.
You will be working 8.30 to 17.30, Monday to Friday.
In return, the Business Development Manager will receive a salary of £20,000 - £30,000 per annum (higher basic paid for previous IT experience), plus a quality uncapped commission structure allowing the opportunity to increase earnings year on year.
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume, this isn't always possible. If you haven't heard from us within seven days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.