Up to £23k per annum| Southampton, Eastleigh, Lymington, Winchester, Romsey| Permanent
We are looking for an experienced Care Coordinator in Winchester, Hampshire to join an established companionship service to older people within their own homes. Our client is a reliable, top rated service who provide quality care services who ensure each individual lives their fully and independently.
As a Care Coordinator, you will ensure all customer’s calls are covered by managing Home Carers rosters effectively, ensuring continuity and quality. Duties will include:
- Accept, allocate and process referrals for new work
- Accept and process changes and amendments to existing packages
- Assign care workers to customers appropriately, whilst working within the standards and requirements of the company
- Working with other members of the team to ensure high quality service provision
- Talking to the customers on a regular basis about their care
- Keeping computer and paper files up to date with changing information
What will I need to be a Care Coordinator?
- At least 1 years’ previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent administration and interpersonal skills
- Excellent telephone manner and experience of using rostering computer packages
- Ideally have a UK driving license and have access to a vehicle
With excellent opportunities for progression within an organisation that develop all their staff this is a great opportunity to build your career. So, if you are interested please click on ‘Apply’.