Hours: 07:30 - 16:30 Monday to Friday (1/2 hour unpaid Break Allowance)
To oversee all Customer Ledgers as directed by the Management Accountant. However, occasionally situations may arise that require the post holder to perform other duties or tasks as may be reasonably requested by Strukta.
Duties of the Credit Controller:
- Responsible to maintain all customer ledgers including allocation of payments received in a timely manner.
- Responsible for all Credit Control and Debtor Management
- Overseeing the sending of all POD's and copy invoices as required by customers
- Liaise with customers in relation to applications for payment, including allocations and reconciliation of final accounts.
In addition, all employees are expected to work within the terms of their contract of employment and adhere to Strukta Group policies, values and required ways of working
Requirements of the Credit Controller:
- Previous experience in Credit Control
- Microsoft Excel skills / Office
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to a high standard
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail and time management
Not essential, but desirable:
- Knowledge of the Construction business and dealing with applications
- 28 Days (Including Bank Holidays)
- Free lunches