Leeds Building Society is looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join our impressive network of branches.
About the role
• The role of Customer Service Advisor is a critical role for our customers and holds a great deal of responsibility. You will assist daily in the opening of savings accounts for customers who are looking to save for that all important holiday, new car or perhaps even a wedding. In addition, you will be given training in order to refer customers who are looking to become first time home owners, or simply looking to move house.
Essential Skills and Experience
• Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent.
• Customer Service Experience.
• Good standard of numeracy and written/verbal communication skills.
• Basic PC Skills appropriate for a professional environment.
Desirable Skills & Experience
• Experience within a financial services environment
Benefits and Rewards
• Competitive salary
• Annual performance related bonus scheme
• 23 days annual holiday
• Annual holiday purchase scheme
• Annual volunteering day
• Exclusive colleague mortgage deals
• Leeds Colleague Association scheme
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Cycle flex scheme
• Health Shield cash plan
• Life assurance
• Long service awards
• Pension scheme
• Private medical insurance scheme
• Recommend a friend scheme
• Travel ticket loans - bus and train
We see all colleagues as key to our success.. Life at Leeds Building Society is both challenging and rewarding and we provide a wide range of training and development opportunities to help you build a successful career with us.
About Leeds Building Society
We are the 5th biggest building society in the UK with 140 years of experience and we have every intention of getting better and better. We are totally committed to do what we were set up to do - to help people save money and to buy their own home.
We've won a whole host of awards over the years, which reflect how we have focused on our customer service. We've also worked hard to develop a product range to try to meet our members' needs, and have worked with numerous local communities and chosen charities.
We're not a bank - we're a mutual, which means we're owned by our members and are run exclusively in their best interests. .
• Click "Please Apply" below.