At TSB, we are here to offer something different. We are the bank that purely serves local customers and local businesses in order to fuel local economies, and so help create thriving local communities all across Britain and nowhere else. Why do we do that? Local communities thriving all across Britain is a good thing for all of us. If you are ready to join the thousands of passionate, responsible people who work in partnership with their communities to make local economies thrive - join us.
TSB's hub in Barnwood, Gloucester have a number of excellent and exciting opportunities for Customer Service Consultants in our Collections & Recoveries Department. We have Full Time opportunities available, alongside excellent working hours, full training and development. Our friendly, diverse and supportive team environment makes a career at TSB a great choice.
This excellent opportunity requires the ideal candidate to provide a first class service in a diverse role, which includes office administration and managing internal calls from colleagues and third parties, solving problems and finding solutions. You will have excellent communication skills, a genuine interest in meeting customers' needs and a proven talent for customer service. You do not require mortgage or banking experience as full training is provided and we will encourage you to broaden your knowledge and develop within your role at TSB.
* Support Customers in financial difficulty, incoming telephone calls from Branch Colleagues and Third Parties (i.e. Solicitors)
* Resolve customer complaints at first point of contact, or escalate as appropriate
* Adhere to all regulatory and procedural requirements
* Contribute to building effective relationships and sharing knowledge
* Providing admin support with some telephony - 60/ 40% split
* Verifying and processing invoices
* Ability to deliver exceptional admin support
* Excellent attention to detail
* Team Player
* Strong Communication Skills
* Desire to learn and develop
* Previous knowledge in the Financial industry is desirable but not essential
The team works a 5-day week, Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
* Starting salary of £16,000 with the potential to increase this to £17,000 after six months (subject to performance criteria)
* Excellent working hours between 09:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday
* Training and Development opportunities
* 22 days holiday (Plus Bank Holidays)
* Flexible Benefits of 4% (to include holiday trading. Flex Card, Discount Shopping, Dental Cover, Private Medical) or the ability to take this allowance as cash
* Free onsite and local parking
Please Note: Because we are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all offers will be subject to vetting and security checks. To ensure a smooth process, we ask that you meet our vetting and compliance requirements and as such, all criminal convictions must be declared.