Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 per annum
rising to £40,000 for an exceptional candidate + £4000 development budget
Closing Date: Sunday 12 March 2017
Interview Date: Monday 27 March 2017
An exciting opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic and self motivated Computer Science graduate to develop intelligent, data driven systems to improve the effectiveness of advert placement in specialist financial publications, and to visualise processes and results. This position is a 21 month fixed term contract, with a £2k per annum dedicated training budget tailored towards your personal development.
Qualifications we require:
As a minimum, you will have a minimum 2:1 BSc in Computer Science, Computer Science with Business or equivalent along with a Masters degree. Candidates who can demonstrate that experience substitutes for a Masters may be considered.
About Dianomi Ltd:
Dianomi is a global leader in financial content marketing, based in Central London. Dianomi produces sponsored financial content in the form of articles, guides, reports and videos which are distributed across a network of financial publishers including Reuters, Bloomberg and Investopedia. Find out more by visiting: [URL removed]
This position forms part of the Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) programme funded by Innovate UK. It's essential you understand how KTP works with business and the University, and the vital role you will play if you successfully secure a KTP Associate position. Please visit: [URL removed]
The successful candidate must possess:
* Strong programming skills (e.g Java, C#), in particular programming enterprise systems, and the ability to use other languages where necessary.
* Knowledge, ideally with evidence of application gained through project work, placement and/or work experience of data mining.
Essential skills we require as a minimum:
* Have the aptitude to apply technologies developed through research to a commercial scenario, delivering tangible outputs.
* An ambition and ability to take ownership of a significant and challenging technical project.
* Ability to understand the needs of internal and external customers and communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders.