Shift Electrician - £32k circa
Responsible for servicing and maintenance of all production related equipment, including Fault diagnosis and repair, continuous improvement project/task work, ordering of spares and reviewing/checking designs and drawing on installation projects.
The successful candidate must have:
- Training and qualification to IEE 17th edition preferred.
- A recognised industrial Electrical qualification.
- Have experience working as a Shift Electrician. Experience in the printing industry would be preferable but not essential.
- Experience with maintenance programmes.
- Have excellent communication, organisational and team work skills.
- Self motivation, ability to apply initiative and determined.
Specific training where required will be provided, OEM suppliers and via remote modem diagnostic support from the OEM.
Please send your CV with a covering letter supporting your application to us via the 'Apply Now' button.