Environment Manager - Azure
£55,000 - £70,000| Portsmouth, Havant, Waterlooville, Chichester, Midhurst, Fareham, Southampton, Winchester, Petersfield| Permanent
Environment Management of Non-Production Environment, Azure
Environment Manager, with strong, previous Environment Management experience of non-production environments with Azure, is required for a leading organisation based in Portsmouth Hampshire, paying from £55,000 - £70,000, depending upon background and experience.
Working for a leading and growing organisation, the Environment Manager will be responsible for managing the entire non-production environment covering development, test, integration and UAT, encompassing Microsoft Azure systems and PaaS environment. This will also be a hands on role where you’ll be expected to configure, deploy, script writing etc. across Microsoft Azure. As the Environment Manager you will be tracking the releases, upgrades and changes to the development and test environments whilst planning and coordinating the introduction of new environments as required.
- Excellent environment management background and experience
- Excellent experience of managing non-production environments
- Strong experience across Microsoft Azure
- Good hands-on experience, encompassing configuration, deployment, scripts etc.
- Good experience of PaaS and SaaS
- Experience and understanding of DevOps
- Experience and understanding of Release Management and Change Management
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
This position would suit an Environment Manager, Integration Manager, DevOps Manager, who has strong experience of Azure and managing the non-production and DevOps areas.
This Environment Manager position is looking to start ASAP and will be flexible on salary ranging from £55,000 - £70,000 + benefits, depending upon background and experience.
To apply for this Environment Manager position then please forward your CV or call for further information.
To be considered for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.