- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global logistics business in a brand-new role.
- Due to ongoing growth, they are now recruiting for a junior-level ERP Support Technician to work alongside their IT Manager out of their site near Tamworth.
- The business we are representing are a global logistics organisation, with sites in over 100 countries across the world.
- With an employee base of close to 100,000 and annual revenues in excess of £15 billion, you will be joining a huge business that offers a real, long-term career.
- As the ERP Support Technician, you will be responsible for 1st/2nd line support of the bespoke Warehouse Management System.
- You will be working quite closely with the WMS Helpdesk by prioritising workloads, and escalating issues through to the Helpdesk where required.
- You will also be responsible for general IT support issues, largely within a Windows environment. This will encompass remote and hands-on support, covering hardware and software issues, such as Office Suite support, PC installations and printer maintenance.
- As the ERP Support Technician, you will have at least 12 months experience supporting and administering an ERP system or a Warehouse Management System.
- You will have an understanding of logistical terminology such as 'goods in/goods out'.
- You will ideally have worked in a warehouse environment, and have an understanding of logistical processes.
- You will have excellent communication skills, and the ability to deal with users on both a remote and face-to-face basis.
- You will be based within a commutable distance of Tamworth.
£22,000-£25,000 + benefits.