Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 OTE Earnings Y1= £35-40,000 Y2 = £50,000+
location: Leeds City Centre/London
* Hamilton Mayer International is a leading Executive Recruitment business across a multitude of sectors including placing top level executives across the Built Environment, Infrastructure, House Building, Chemicals & Coatings and Medical on a global scale.
* Following the continued growth of the business, there are various positions available for ambitious graduates both in the Leeds and London offices to join an exciting, young and vibrant culture with a supportive management team dedicated to career development.
* The successful individual will join one of the top performing divisions within the business and will focus on executive recruitment across the US, specifically targeting the residential house building markets, where construction growth is expected to be in the region of 13%.
* Undergo an initial intense training programme to attribute you with the necessary skills to thrive within the industry.
* Autonomous role to develop and manage your own client relationships with the on-going support of the leadership team.
* Network and liaise with some of the top individuals within your specific sector, where salary ranges from £70,000 up to and over six figures.
* Demanding working hours which are richly rewarded for individuals with strong ambition and work ethic, either by quarterly pay rises or lavish incentives out of the office.
* Extremely high earning potential, with realistically, 1st year graduates earning £35k and over £50k by year 2.
* In a fast-paced environment, the role offers no two days the same and will test the very best recruiters on a daily basis - ultimately are you up to the challenge?
* Excel in all areas of the recruitment process from sourcing candidates, business development, relationship management through to negotiation of remuneration, offer acceptance and no issues around counter offer. It's our job to successfully land the preferred candidate for our clients, where no stone is unturned. Remember, it's about ATTENTION TO DETAIL.
* Obtained a 2:1 or higher degree within the last 2 years.
* Must be a highly driven and competitive individual with the ambition to have a long and highly successful career.
* Ability to work in a team environment and enjoy a fast-paced work/life balance.
* Excellent communication skills
* DO YOU STAND OUT FROM THE COMPETITION? We are looking for applicants that have achieved something exceptional, whether it is sporting, academic, business related or even a little out of the ordinary. Hamilton Mayer wants to hear from the best of the best and if you are looking for a long and prosperous career where the chance of earning a six-figure salary is very much a possibility, PLEASE GET IN TOUCH, NOW!
About Hamilton Mayer International
Hamilton Mayer International is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across various industry sectors and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Transportation, Rail, Utilities, Building, Property, Residential Development, Chemicals & Coatings and Medical/Life Sciences markets.