Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Around the world businesses in foodservice, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets choose Ecolab products and services to keep their environment clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals.
Ecolab Pest Elimination has more than 30 years of pest management experience focusing exclusively on the institutional/commercial market segments. We consistently deliver our scientifically proven protocols to not only control pests, but eliminate them. All while providing the insights needed to help identify risks before they happen. Ecolab protect customers, employees, and business reputation from pest related risk.
We are seeking a driven B2B sales professional to join the commercial Pest/Bird Control Sales team working across the Portsmouth / Southampton areas.
Field Sales Development Manager Responsibilities:
As a Field Sales Development Manager, you will build & grow profitable client relationships with commercial businesses to protect their brand, their facilities, and the health and safety of their employees and customers. You will drive sales and attain budget goals by leveraging prospecting, cold calling and networking skills to target restaurants, hospitals, hotels, retailers, food and beverage plants, schools, and nursing homes to offer the most effective B2B pest elimination programs. You will also be:
- Prospecting and obtain customers to achieve annual new business sales goals.
- Discovering sales opportunities and implement sales strategies.
- Partnering with our service team, corporate account team, and inter-company partners to implement best practices to solve customer's pest problems.
- Building rapport and cultivate relationships with customers and co-workers through professional demeanour and strong interpersonal skills.
- Providing outstanding customer service by leading and educating customers throughout the sales process.
- Keeping informed of Ecolab product / service offerings and industry conditions to enhance successful customer outcomes.
The idealField Sales Development Manager:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have a valid full UK driver's license and acceptable record.
- Home office with internet access capability.
- Excellent written & spoken English to collate sales quotes and proposals.
- Able to demonstrate proven results in B2B commercial sales.
- Pest elimination and / or hotel and restaurant selling experience preferred.
- Excellent organisation / time management skills.
- Proven relationship management and consulting skills.
- Problem-solving ability to determine customer solutions.
- Proven negotiation & strong presentation expertise.
- Strong self-motivation & drive for results
- Competitive salary of circa £25,000 with £40,000 OTE alongside benefits including company vehicle.
- Fantastic opportunity for long term, advanced career growth in sales or sales management.
- Flexible, independent work environment where you will have full autonomy to plan and manage your own schedule.
- Access to world-class resources, tools, and technology.
- Grow your income as you drive sales through commission and bonus programs
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Field Sales Development Manager, then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
Job title- Field Sales Development Manager
Shift- Monday-Friday, 42.5 hours per week
Flexibility to achieve business needs is required
Location- Portsmouth / Southampton
Salary- Circa £25k basic with £40K OTE
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.