Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Around the world businesses in foodservice, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets choose Ecolab products and services to keep their environment clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals.
Ecolab have a new requirement for a Field Service Manager - Food Safety Specialist to join our Global Food Retail division, working within the South-East area. As part of the world's leading provider of cleaning, food safety and health protection products and services,Ecolab's Global Food Retail division delivers a comprehensive cleaning and food safety program developed specifically for the food retail industry, partnering with our customers to identify food safety risks and help prevent the spread of foodborne illnesses.
Field Service Manager Responsibilities:
The successful Field Service Manager will be responsible for a territory of accounts including a well-known supermarket chain, and will perform on-site customer evaluations and training in the area of food safety and brand protection practices. You will examine food safety practices, employee/customer safety, customer service quality and facility cleanliness in a variety of retail food store settings, providing quality evaluation data for comprehensive customised reporting for our customers. You will also be:
- Conducting food safety, brand standards and other on-site evaluations at customer locations, assessing workplace safety and environmental cleanliness.
- Providing food safety and brand standards education and training to customers.
- Performing activities that create a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Partnering with Ecolab Account Management teams to solve customer issues and assist in program development.
- Maintaining professional credentials and remain knowledgeable on current governmental regulations and industry practices.
- Completing food safety audits based on the customer's required visit frequency (monthly or quarterly) and evaluates each department for compliance.
- Maintaining dispensing equipment in excellent working condition and install equipment as necessary.
- Meeting with store management to provide feedback and findings after the store survey/audit is completed and make recommendations for improvement.
- Completing required paperwork including the proper update of customer contact records and the territory management system.
- Utilising paper reports and other communication devices to communicate with customers, district manager, and the home office.
- Planning and executing an efficient daily route to maximize effectiveness and productivity.
- Completing and submitting monthly plan and all other end-of-the-month paperwork to the Area manager in a timely manner.
- Completing and submitting all hours worked for the week by the established deadline.
- Providing survey/audit reports to home office on a daily basis by electronic sync.
The idealField Service Manager:
To be successful for this position, you will need extensive experience in food protection, ideally Supervisory. You will also:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with others, including senior level customers, including the ability to teach, coach and provide guidance and constructive feedback with tact and diplomacy.
- Strong relationship management capability and advanced consulting skills.
- Ability to consistently deliver results and possess a competitive desire to become a top performer.
- Strong planning and organisational skills and high attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively without supervision, showing initiative, good judgment and superior decision making skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle tasks and work efficiently against deadlines.
- Foodservice management experience and/or related certification (such as Dietitian, Public Health, Health and Safety) is an asset.
- Full UK Driver's License
- Competitive salary of up to £24,000 per annum.
- The opportunity to carve out a long term, advanced career path within Ecolab.
- CIEH Level 3 or 4 certification or equivalent would be an advantagealthough training will be provided.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Field Service Manager, then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.