Applicants need to be clean, presentable and able to think clearly, work in stressful situations and also pass a DBS (CRB) check. A full driving licence is essential.
A competitive salary is on offer plus overtime and other benefits which include a company pension scheme, use of a company van and a uniform. There will be opportunities for further advancement within the company for motivated and hard working individuals.
Title: Fire & Flood Restoration Assistant
Reports to: Fire & Flood Technicians
Purpose of job:
To assist the Technicians acting as first responders to fire, flood and accidental damage claims for Insurance, Commercial and Domestic customers to mitigate losses and return contents and properties to pre- incident condition throughout the south of England. To carry out commercial and domestic cleaning and deodorisation to damaged properties.
Specific Duties include:
- Assisting technicians on site or at our warehouse based in Eastleigh, Hampshire.
- Carrying out specialist restoration, cleaning and deodorisation of properties and contents.
- Packing and storing of furniture and other household contents.
- Surface preparation works.
- Grit blasting works.
- Liaison with policy holders and insurance customers and maintaining safe working conditions outside and in workshop.
- At all times practising Health and Safety procedures making others aware of any potential dangers of their or others actions.
- Any other duties as required.
This job will be based in Hampshire, whilst also covering Southern England.