600% growth in 2016… 6000 clients. 80% of the FTSE 100.
QA Consulting has never been a more exciting business to work for, and YOU can share in our success. Will you raise to the challenge?
We have a number fantastic opportunities for Recruiters/ Resourcers to join an established and successful recruitment team in our awesome Brighton office.
QA Consulting is a leading provider of Technology Consulting Services to the Commercial, Financial and Public Sector markets. We operate a set of unique customer enablement programmes utilizing our in-depth and world-class resources in niche technologies including Cyber Security, Big Data, Analytics, Software Development (Proprietary & Opensource), DevOps, Cloud, Artificial Intelligence & Robotics.
Ongoing recruitment into our Academy and also Experienced Hires base is a vital part of our company growth strategy, therefore we are looking for motivated individuals who want to join a highly successful company in an exciting time of growth and expansion.
- Developing new client business through a structured and consultative business development approach
- Manage, nurture and build relationships
- Source the most suitable applicants, interviewing them and assessing their knowledge and skill level
- Build strong relationships with all relevant applicants
- Develop industry/sector/subject matter expertise
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiations
- Gravitas to liaise with C-level executives operating in large, international blue chip organizations
- Maintain and expand the QA Consulting network
- A current track record of working as a 360 (Tech / IT) Recruiter
- Proven track record of billings & stability
- Proven ability to build & develop client relationships
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Gifted in effectively screening candidates to differentiate between those who are qualified and those who are not
- Accomplished in sourcing passive candidates who are not on the open market
- Ambitious, hardworking & self-motivated to succeed in sales where you are measured on results
- Seeking a company where you can make a genuine impact, where career development is taken seriously
SALARY & BENEFITS...
- Excellent basic salary
- Realistic OTE of £50,000 in Y1
- Team nights out and lots of social activities
- 25 days holiday
- 3 days of additional training which does not need to be relevant to your role from our very own course selection (1,500 to be precise)
- Subsidized Gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join a thriving, results-driven business, where your successes will be directly rewarded with a generous commission structure and no cold calling!
Please send me you CV for immediate consideration.