Lead Project Manager Digital Online WordPress Brighton Sussex
£45k - £60k pa| Brighton| Permanent
Lead Project Manager (Web Agency Website Project Director PRINCE2 Development Online Digital Programme Manager Head of Delivery WordPress Media) required by my web agency client in Brighton, Sussex. You MUST have the following:
- Current or recent experience as a Lead Project Manager/Programme Manager/Delivery Manager- managing a team of project managers within a digital, online environment
- Good experience collaborating with technical teams to improve the processes around delivery of websites; serving as an escalation point for team members; mentoring team members and delegating work; implementing project management standards.
- Excellent stakeholder/client management experience
The following would be DESIRABLE:
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Project Manager certifications such as PRINCE2
Role: Lead Project Manager joining a leading UK digital web agency that provides websites to local, and international, small businesses and blue-chip clients from their office in Brighton, Sussex. As Project Director, you will be reporting into the CEO and managing a team of 6 project managers. You will be responsible for the continuous improvement of processes and workflows between the project management, development teams and external clietns and the implementation of project management standards across the agency. You will manage the continuous development of the team members, aid in the distribution of work and mentor more junior project managers.
The company is dynamic and sociable with excellent progression opportunities. They have doubled in size in the last 12 months and will likely double in size, from the current 35 people in the next 12-18 months. The company is progressive, ambitious and will invest in entrepreneurial talent.
You will be:
- Incredibly motivated to continue to learn and develop your skills in business and IT
- Articulate and enjoy working with technical and non-technical colleagues and clients
*This role will allow for some working from home*
Salary: £45k- £60k + Bonus + Benefits