Leasehold Manager, Manchester, £35,000
A leading housing association based in Manchester are currently looking to recruit a skilled Leasehold Manager.
This Leasehold Manager role comes with a range of duties, including
- Leading the organisations Leasehold services
- Informing home owners of all the service deliveries, including major works.
- Helping develop new schemes in both the design and financial estimates
- Acting as a point of contact for leaseholder enquiries and advising on lease issues
- Liaising with legal services
- Developing and delivering staff training
In order to apply for this Leasehold Manager role it is essential that you have:
- Experience of managing leaseholders
- Experience of lease assignments, extensions and compliance
- Up to date legislative knowledge
- Experience of developing a range of working relationships
- Experience of working with variable service charges, re-sales and Right to buy processes.
This Leasehold Manager position comes with a range of benefits including:
- Competitive Salary
- Development Opportunities
- Holiday Pay
- Excellent benefits package